If you are looking to quickly “pick up” or attract women a bar or a club are often the first place you think of for attracting and seducing women. There are many good and bad reasons, for and against, picking up women in a bar. The important thing to remember is that it is not that hard to seduce women quickly in a public place, once you know the steps and have some practice under your belt.
Guide to seducing women quickly in a public place
In many ways picking up women in a bar is an easy thing. They may be there looking for guys too, at the very least they may be more willing to be approached than at other times. On the other hand there are also difficulties with seducing women quickly in such a public place. They are ready to be approached, so their guard is up. There is also the other problem of all the other guys. She may have many other guys also vying for her interest, this makes it essential that you are able to actually stand out and make a memorable impression.
Tired of the Bars and Clubs Bellingham Bar scene to meet the guys? Me too. So let’s expand our view for a moment and think outside the box. Here are some great places to meet guys that do not include loud obnoxious drunks, broken ear drums, and the typical pawing Charlie.
1. Co-Ed sports leagues and fitness clubs! Guys love sports, we know that, and they will totally dig a chick that loves sports too. Or better yet – how about a part time JOB at the local club?
2. Shoot pool! (Ok, this may include the obnoxious drunk, so be prepared)
3. Laundromats! Do your laundry on a Friday night or Saturday, it’s a great ice-breaker, and remember, no granny- panties!
4. Go back to school! Check out the classes that the GUYS usually take like engineering, auto mechanics, etc. If you don’t want to join, volunteer to be a class aid.
5. Get a dog and start walking in the park – and bring a Frisbee!
6. Go online! There are all kinds of places you can get a free profile for 10 online dating sites that offer free profiles)
7. Crash a wedding
8. Go to graduations at the local college
9. Attend sporting events and football parties at BW3s or your local sports club (goes along w/#1)
10. Home Depot or your local Lowes – troll the isles, pretend to need help, or attend a free class on how to tile your bathroom floor!